Installing a new roof Canton Michigan is one investment with a significant impact on your home’s appearance, function, and overall value.
Whether your roof is already more than two decades old, you have plans to sell your house soon, or you are just renting out a home, experts suggest that you schedule a roof inspection to check it for any damage and know if repair is enough or if it is about time for you to get a brand new roof.
Telltale Signs of a Damaged Roof
- Shingles that curled or cupped along the edges
- Torn, broken, or missing shingles
- Bald shingles with lost granules
- Heavy growth of moss or mold on major areas of the roof
- Rotted roof sheathing
- Roof leaks in several spots
Common Reasons to Get a New Roof Canton, Michigan
Aside from the usual problem of a leaky roof, there are still lots of other reasons for you to consider getting a new roof replacement. Below are some of those reasons why homeowners decide to switch their old roof for a new one ...